[teacherartexchange] iPad App

---------

From: Gould, Kim (gouldk_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 01 2011 - 12:13:41 PDT

There is a really fun one for throwing pots, I think it's called Pottery HD. There is a free "lite" version, but the one you pay for is more fun.

Hi all,
On the same topic of tech, we are becoming a 1 to 1 iPad school.  I need to get up to speed quickly with iPads and apps.  I don't own a smart phone so I am playing catch up.  Does anyone use an app that they would recommend?  I teach K-8 art.
Thanks so much
Chris