Re: Fwd: [teacherartexchange] images on Google Chrome

---------

From: Betty B (bettycarol_40_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 01 2011 - 10:56:25 PDT

And one more - TypeDrawing. You choose a type style, enter a word or phrase and
draw with it. The faster you move your finger, the larger the type. You can
choose paper color or even a photo from your collection to draw on top of.
Really so many many things you could do with this. There is another app that
turns photos into text.

Oh ps, there is a step by step Manga-drawing app, and an "improve your figure
drawing" app I am just starting to try out.