Re: Fwd: [teacherartexchange] images on Google Chrome

---------

From: Betty B (bettycarol_40_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 01 2011 - 10:47:09 PDT

Chris, I don't have an ipad but an iphone, and the apps I enjoy ART, the art -
artist matching game, it has bios and collections & all kinds of good stuff
(contains art-nudity) you get a score like a game. I also LOVE "Brushes" as a
paint program (I even take photos of things I'm working on and try stuff out in
brushes before doing it on the painting). I think its a great way to learn to
manage layers and transparency. Color wheel (maybe just called color wheel?) is
really amazing. The Adobe PhotoShop Express app is useful and very easy.

For art-related games, TanZen, & Zentomino are nice. And having finally made it
through the Moron Test, it is actually pretty good (its all about being
observant and following instructions).

It would be so amazing to have iPads for students! Betty