Re: RE:[teacherartexchange] Smocks

---------

mwhite139_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Wed Sep 29 2010 - 15:44:57 PDT

When I taught MS art, a parent who worked for an embroidery company donated a huge box of seconds--T shirts with embroidery gone wild (these were meant for businesses like restaurants, parts stores, auto mechanics, etc.) There was a big fight over one in particular--the Hooters shirt! That one "got lost."

Maggie