[teacherartexchange] living artists

---------

From: Kimberly B. Dodge (kimberly.dodge_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 29 2010 - 04:15:04 PDT

I just wanted to thank everyone who responded to my request for links and names of living artists for my high school students to research. We have enjoyed exploring the links that you all were so generous in sharing! I would never have come up with such an interesting and varied list on my own.

What a wonderful resource this online community is! Thanks again to all!

Kim Dodge
Studio Art
Menchville HS

Newport News Public Schools Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.