Re: [teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: September 27, 2010

---------

From: Gayle Parent (gayleparent_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Sep 28 2010 - 19:21:50 PDT

I cannot actually help you with your request, but just in case...I use old t-shirts, mostly mine, cut up the back almost to the neckline. My students manage to put them on themselves, and although they are not waterproof, we have never had paint go through them. The kids like them, it seems. You could put out a note to the PTO/PTSA for donations of adult t-shirts, size small to large. It's a very green way to go!

Gayle

On Sep 28, 2010, at 2:46 PM, rinaviper@aol.com wrote:

> Hello
>
> I need to purchase easy to use smocks for the primary grades (K-2). I
> am looking for smocks that are ideally wipe-off, and go on and off
> easily without tying. Can anyone recommend a brand or catalog?
>
> Thanks
>
> Rina V.

>>> terri