Re: [teacherartexchange] NAEA Conference and Re-certification hours

---------

mwhite139_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Tue Sep 28 2010 - 15:02:42 PDT

Hi, Laurie,

Your district will determine if you can use convention attendance for professional growth, and thus recertification. Mine did; I taught in AZ from 84-08. Your school should have a professional growth guru who can advise you what kind of forms you need to document your attendance.

Have fun in Seattle!

Maggie