[teacherartexchange] NAEA Conference and Re-certification hours

---------

From: Laurie Reber (Reber.Laurie_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Sep 28 2010 - 11:21:31 PDT

Hello All,

I was wondering if anyone knows whether we can get re-certification hours for attending the NAEA conferences.
I was hoping to attend in Seattle and need hours for re-certification but am unsure whether attending any of the workshops counts toward those required hours I need.

Thanks!
Laurie Reber
AJHS
Chandler, AZ

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, copy, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.