Re: [teacherartexchange] color wheel worksheet

---------

From: play2cre8 (play2cre8_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 26 2010 - 20:06:06 PDT

I did the same with modeling clay... I never tired of it either -
Magic!... and if we 'smooshed' it on a small piece of mat board and
covered it with saran wrap they could keep their wheels -
I don't have any worksheets - but sorting paint chips is fun... and
food coloring in water (or floating test tubes/small jars of one color
in larger jars)  is a nice display on a window sill.