Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: [teacherartexchange] color wheel worksheet

From: Amy Broady (amybroady_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 26 2010 - 19:12:21 PDT

As for an actual worksheet...I don't have any on this particular computer
yet, but I will search my computer at school tomorrow. I know I've developed
a color worksheet or two within the past few years. You'd think we art
teachers could get together an design a truly fantastic resource that we
could share instead of all of us inventing our own. But, then again, as art
teacher we would each want to "tweak" to suite our needs and teaching styles
and aesthetic preferences!

When I locate what I have, I will happily share it with you. Might not be
immediate, but I will try to work on it this week. I'm sorry I forgot to
mention that as I rambled on about Primary Pies and Pinwheels and Peace

Amy in TN

To unsubscribe go to