Re: [teacherartexchange] color wheel worksheet

---------

From: Michal Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 26 2010 - 19:06:14 PDT

Back when I taught primary students I did a lesson using playdough.
First I would give 1/3 of the students red playdough, 1/3 yellow, 1/3
blue. I let them play with it for a little bit, then I had them split
it into 2 parts & trade with someone, so each person ended up with 2
primaries. They mushed them together & discovered for themselves what
color their 2 colors made. I never tired of this lesson, listening to
their cries as they figured it out!
~Michal