Re: [teacherartexchange] color wheel worksheet

---------

From: Sharon (sharon_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 26 2010 - 18:04:12 PDT

I do the icing/vanilla wafers thing every year and the kids LOVE it
(and I teach HS age). I have this on my website (with credit to the
person who probably came up with the idea):

http://www.art-rageous.net/EdibleColorwheel-LP.html

(Wow, that's a really old page on my website--probably from 1999 or 2000!)

--
Sharon
www.art-rageous.net