Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Merit pay for teachers

From: menichino (jlmenichino_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 25 2010 - 21:47:07 PDT

Hi everyone -- Maybe you've had this discussion before, but I'm
wondering how the plans for instituting teacher merit pay will play
out. If teacher salaries are tied to increased test scores, what does
that mean for art teachers? (Or, of course, lots of other educators
who don't administer standardized tests.....)
Liz in beautiful foliage-ful rural NY

To unsubscribe go to