Re: [teacherartexchange] Are Teachers doing remediation in Reading and Math.

---------

From: Michal Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 25 2010 - 17:40:43 PDT

While I am not expected to take on additional duties, mainly due to my
current work load, our librarian & music teacher are both helping with
MTSS reading at the elementary. MS/HS cannot due to maximum work loads
because of scheduling. In my district you can be assigned to do
anything you are qualified to do. The contract only states you have a
job.
~Michal