RE: [teacherartexchange] Are Teachers doing remediation in Reading and Math.

---------

From: Debbie Nicholas (Debbie.Nicholas_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 25 2010 - 12:45:58 PDT

At the high school where I teach there are four fulltime art teachers and we have no extra schedule time. We are not asked to do any remediation, however we are encouraged to show as many connections as possible to the "core curriculum." We are also encouraged to use TAKS questioning strategies for testing.

debbie
NE Texas