Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: [teacherartexchange] Draw and Fold Over

From: Sears, Ellen (ellen.sears_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Sep 20 2010 - 16:39:59 PDT

thanks so much for sharing! My kids love Exquisite Corpse - tried the 'draw and fold'... little tricky with my thumb!
Froxchange] Draw and Fold Over

On the U.K's site "The Campaign for Drawing" there is information about The Big Draw project. Big Draw Day is Saturday 9 October, but events start at the end of September and continue until early November. Also a link for a fun interactive drawing activity similar to Exquisite Corpse called "Draw and Fold Over".

Thought these might be of some interest.
creatively, Linda
(middle school in Oregon)

To unsubscribe go to