[teacherartexchange] Art Ed. Digital Technologies course

---------

From: Harold Olejarz (holejarz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 19 2010 - 14:38:51 PDT

Hi,

I have been asked to put together an Art Education Digital
Technologies course for pre-service teachers. I have lots of ideas
about what to do but was wondering what list members thought so...

What do you think future art teachers need to know about and be able
to do with digital technologies?

This will be a hands-on learning course in which students will be
introduced to a "technology" and then create a project that they would
use in their class.

Thanks in advance for your response and I will post my outline when it is done.

Harold

Harold Olejarz
Google Certified Teacher
Personal Website - www.digitalharold.com