[teacherartexchange] last day to vote

---------

From: jeryl HOLLINGSWORTH (hollingsworth005_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 18 2010 - 14:58:41 PDT

One of my students is up for artist of the week on Artsonia. You don't have to
register to vote, just click on the link
http://www.artsonia.com/museum/aotw/vote.asp?group=1 I think that will take
you directly to the page and you vote for Zaine7 or go to www.artsonia.com ,
click on the artist of the week contest, go to the 4th-6th grade tab and then
vote for Zaine7. If he wins, he gets $50 in art supplies and our school gets
$100. Cool! You have until midnight tonight to vote (Sat.) thanks!!
              Jeryl Hollingsworth