Note: To protect the privacy of our members, e-mail addresses have been removed from the archived messages. As a result, some links may be broken.

Find Lesson Plans on getty.edu! GettyGames

Re:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: September 17, 2010

---------

From: Georgia (ghmm432_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 18 2010 - 02:50:42 PDT


Contemporary
Whoops..
Writing on phone ...

Sent from my iPhone
ga

On Sep 18, 2010, at 3:01 AM, "TeacherArtExchange Discussion Group digest" <teacherartexchange@lists.pub.getty.edu> wrote:

> TEACHERARTEXCHANGE Digest for Friday, September 17, 2010.
>
> 1. contemporary living artists
> 2. RE: contemporary living artists
> 3. Learning to Draw in the NYT
> 4. RE: contemporary living artists
> 5. Re: contemporary living artists
> 6. Re: contemporary living artists
> 7. Re: teacherartexchange digest: September 16, 2010
> 8. Re: contemporary living artists
> 9. Re: contemporary living artists
> 10. Re: contemporary living artists
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> Subject: contemporary living artists
> From: "Kimberly B. Dodge" <kimberly.dodge@nn.k12.va.us>
> Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 07:30:35 -0400
> X-Message-Number: 1
>
> I teach an upper level high school art class and plan to have each student research and present a contemporary living artist to the class. I would like to provide some direction for those who need it. Is there a good website my students could use to find interesting, school appropriate, contemporary artists? Also, if anyone knows of a specific artist that they think would be wonderful, I would appreciate that information, too!
>
> Thanks,
> Kim Dodge
> Studio Art
> Menchville HS
>
> ________________________________
> Newport News Public Schools Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.
>
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> Subject: RE: contemporary living artists
> From: San D Hasselman <shasselman@hotmail.com>
> Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 11:47:44 +0000
> X-Message-Number: 2
>
>
> Good Morning
> While I don't have any lists to contribute right now, I do have a suggestion as a culmination to your project. Many years ago our school had an art gallery (it has since been refurbished as a classroom). My art club ran it, picked the themes of the shows, and then invited artists to submit work, they then curated the show. One show that was VERY successful was "Hidden Talents", a show that invited faculty, staff and parents to enter any kind of art from quilts to drawings. Not only was it diversed, but it brought to light the word "contemporary" in a different context. Students talked for years about how the Biology teacher did watercolors of the shore, and the 70 year old secretary was a fabulous quilter, and who knew that so and so's father was a photographer. It might be interesting for your students to find contemporary artists in the community, interview them, and showcase their work.
>
> San D
>
>>
>>
>> I teach an upper level high school art class and plan to have each student research and present a contemporary living artist to the class. I would like to provide some direction for those who need it. Is there a good website my students could use to find interesting, school appropriate, contemporary artists? Also, if anyone knows of a specific artist that they think would be wonderful, I would appreciate that information, too!
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Kim Dodge
>> Studio Art
>> Menchville HS
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> Subject: Learning to Draw in the NYT
> From: Marvin Bartel <marvinpb@goshen.edu>
> Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 08:25:39 -0400
> X-Message-Number: 3
>
> In the New York Times, James McMullan has started a series on learning to draw.
>
> "Getting Back to the Phantom Skill"
> http://opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/09/16/getting-back-to-the-phantom-skill/?th&emc=th
>
> Marvin Bartel, retired art teacher
>
> "Art and learning to think and feel"
> www.goshen.edu/art/ed/art-ed-links.html
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> Subject: RE: contemporary living artists
> From: "Uban Brenda M" <buban@mvsc.k12.in.us>
> Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 09:38:40 -0500
> X-Message-Number: 4
>
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: San D Hasselman [mailto:shasselman@hotmail.com]
> Sent: Friday, September 17, 2010 6:48 AM
> To: TeacherArtExchange Discussion Group
> Subject: RE: [teacherartexchange] contemporary living artists
>
> My husband paints landscapes. If interested his website is
> www.jonuban.com.
>
> I know several art fairs are coming up. You might want to have your
> students visit one. Many artists have cards that include their
> websites. You could even have the students interview their favorite
> artist at the fair.
>
> Hope this is helpful-Brenda Burns-Uban
>
>
> To unsubscribe go to
> http://www.getty.edu/education/teacherartexchange/unsubscribe.html
>
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> Subject: Re: contemporary living artists
> From: dolci2c@yahoo.com
> Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 15:15:30 +0000
> X-Message-Number: 5
>
> Italian artist Luciana www.lucianaart.com
> ------Original Message------
> From: Uban Brenda M
> To: TeacherArtExchange Discussion Group
> ReplyTo: TeacherArtExchange Discussion Group
> Subject: RE: [teacherartexchange] contemporary living artists
> Sent: Sep 17, 2010 10:38 AM
>
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: San D Hasselman [mailto:shasselman@hotmail.com]
> Sent: Friday, September 17, 2010 6:48 AM
> To: TeacherArtExchange Discussion Group
> Subject: RE: [teacherartexchange] contemporary living artists
>
> My husband paints landscapes. If interested his website is
> www.jonuban.com.
>
> I know several art fairs are coming up. You might want to have your
> students visit one. Many artists have cards that include their
> websites. You could even have the students interview their favorite
> artist at the fair.
>
> Hope this is helpful-Brenda Burns-Uban
>
>
> To unsubscribe go to
> http://www.getty.edu/education/teacherartexchange/unsubscribe.html
>
>
> ---
> To unsubscribe go to
> http://www.getty.edu/education/teacherartexchange/unsubscribe.html
>
>
>
> Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> Subject: Re: contemporary living artists
> From: Patz Fowle <patzfowle@yahoo.com>
> Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 10:57:29 -0700 (PDT)
> X-Message-Number: 6
>
> Contemporary Artist
> Patz Fowle
> http://patzfowle.com
>
> --- On Fri, 9/17/10, Kimberly B. Dodge <kimberly.dodge@nn.k12.va.us> wrote:
>
>> From: Kimberly B. Dodge <kimberly.dodge@nn.k12.va.us>
>> Subject: [teacherartexchange] contemporary living artists
>> To: "TeacherArtExchange Discussion Group" <teacherartexchange@lists.pub.getty.edu>
>> Date: Friday, September 17, 2010, 7:30 AM
>> I teach an upper level high school
>> art class and plan to have each student research and present
>> a contemporary living artist to the class. I would
>> like to provide some direction for those who need it.
>> Is there a good website my students could use to find
>> interesting, school appropriate, contemporary artists?
>> Also, if anyone knows of a specific artist that they think
>> would be wonderful, I would appreciate that information,
>> too!
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Kim Dodge
>> Studio Art
>> Menchville HS
>>
>> ________________________________
>> Newport News Public Schools Confidentiality Notice: This
>> e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole
>> use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain
>> confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized
>> review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If
>> you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
>> sender immediately by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of
>> the original message.
>>
>>
>> ---
>> To unsubscribe go to
>> http://www.getty.edu/education/teacherartexchange/unsubscribe.html
>>
>>
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> Subject: Re: teacherartexchange digest: September 16, 2010
> From: Jean Snow <4nutmeg@cox.net>
> Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 11:00:56 -0700
> X-Message-Number: 7
>
> What's the "ABC kinder curriculum"? Jean Snow
>
> On Fri, Sep 17, 2010 at 12:01 AM, TeacherArtExchange Discussion Group
> digest <teacherartexchange@lists.pub.getty.edu> wrote:
>>
>> TEACHERARTEXCHANGE Digest for Thursday, September 16, 2010.
>>
>> 1. Re: Grade 6 Art
>> 2. Re: 6th grade art -drawing
>> 3. artsonia- student statements?
>> 4. RE: artsonia- student statements?
>> 5. Teaching Elementary Kids
>>
>> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
>>
>> Subject: Re: Grade 6 Art
>> From: Peggy Woolsey <eoolspeg@nbnet.nb.ca>
>> Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 08:28:49 +0000
>> X-Message-Number: 1
>>
>> Norval Morriseau rocks!
>>
>> On 15-Sep-10, at 2:20 AM, lesamm@exhibit905.info wrote:
>>
>>>
>>> I have a few suggestions for you to try, if you haven't already. Every
>>> class is different of course. This is what I have learned from my
>>> grade
>>> 6s;
>>>
>>> - keep the art assignments simple to do in one class, 1 hour, maybe
>>> in two
>>> classes if you are lucky they will stick too a two class assignment.
>>> - Grade 6s still like to color. Gear drawing and painting
>>> assignments to
>>> this ability. I have success with this when I limit the color choice
>>> to 3.
>>> Give color or line or texture choice purpose.
>>>
>>> For instance, I work with Native kids (100%), I focused colors and
>>> content
>>> on the first assignments on the medicine wheel and spirit keeper
>>> animals,
>>> and took it abit further by introducing x-ray drawings/paintings by a
>>> First Nation artist, Norval Morriseau. First, I introduced students
>>> to the
>>> artist, explained and demonstrated x-ray drawings. Then I provided
>>> print
>>> outs with outlines of the spirit keeper animals to each student.
>>> Students
>>> then had to do their own thing. They were limited to using the
>>> medicine
>>> wheel colors, 4 colors. Coloring, drawing, line, solid, gradations,
>>> were
>>> all up to their imagination.
>>>
>>> The next assignment was similar but introduced them to Joan Miro and
>>> his
>>> simple abstractions. Using similar colors, as it happens. Students
>>> were
>>> asked to make loop-de-loops on paper and trace the line with a
>>> heavier or
>>> rougher line. Then color in solids using 4 colors. I talked about
>>> balancing colors in the composition. Its working. Although this is a
>>> longer assignment and I am loosing some student's attention. A few
>>> still
>>> bring it out to work on as a filler. And, its interesting to see the
>>> line
>>> work and color choices students make.
>>>
>>> I am teaching gr.6 this year for the first time and so far it is going
>>> really well.
>>>
>>> I hope this helps.
>>> Lesa.
>>>
>>> ---
>>> To unsubscribe go to
>>> http://www.getty.edu/education/teacherartexchange/unsubscribe.html
>>
>>
>> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
>>
>> Subject: Re: 6th grade art -drawing
>> From: "KulasFamily" <makul9@gra.midco.net>
>> Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 06:21:14 -0500
>> X-Message-Number: 2
>>
>> I also have had good experiences teaching contour drawing to younger
>> students (even 3rd) - I think keeping the drawings to just a few minutes
>> each and not too many in one sitting is key here. They are our warm-up
>> exercises. We transition to a drawing done without the "blinder" - often
>> with water-soluble pencils... Those few minutes spent concentrating on the
>> contours really improve these drawings.
>> Mary in Northern MN
>>
>> ----- Original Message -----
>> From: "dulcius"
>>
>> Sent: Tuesday, September 14, 2010 6:06 PM
>> Subject: Re: [teacherartexchange] 6th grade art
>>
>>
>>> Jeane,
>>> I do blind and modified contour drawings with my 6th graders every year,
>>> and I have had a lot of success with it. It's the cornerstone of a lot
>>> of what I teach them afterwards. I tell them we're going to "PRETEND"
>>> (I say it in a very corny, Barney-type way) which they think is kind of
>>> funny - I tell them we are going to PRETEND there's an ant - and this
>>> ant is VERY slow, and cannot fly or jump. It also can only walk on
>>> EDGES of something (and we talk about what edges/contours are - focusing
>>> on how they're NOT the exact same thing as "outlines", since outlines
>>> mostly don't exist in the real world).
>>>
>>> We also get into the "right/left brain" stuff, which I find really
>>> useful in helping them think in a new way (I think they enjoy the notion
>>> of "tricking" their "bossy, know-it-all" left brain into "butting out
>>> for a bit"). I emphasize how everything has an infinite number of sets
>>> of contours, depending on how you view the object, and tell them how
>>> important it is to keep both the object they're drawing and their head
>>> still while doing the exercise.
>>>
>>> I do have pencils with a piece of card stock attached, but I tell them
>>> that's just a reminder, since I know they're all smart enough to figure
>>> out how to look under it. It's just there if they accidentally look back
>>> at their paper. Then, I have them tape their paper to the table,
>>> position their pencil on it, then turn on their chair in the direct
>>> opposite direction to where their paper is to look at the thing they're
>>> going to draw (they draw first their hand holding a pair of scissors,
>>> then their hand holding a small plastic animal).
>>>
>>> I tell them to put their "ant" down on an edge, and that their pencil
>>> and eye can ONLY go where the ant goes - if the ant gets to a "dead
>>> end" contour, it can't jump or fly to another one - it has to go back
>>> the way it came to get to a new "road". I give them 4 minutes the
>>> first time out - and I tell them they're not allowed to stop until the
>>> timer rings. After the first blind contour, as soon as they look at the
>>> drawings, they're all laughing and enjoying how "crazy" they look! I
>>> tell them it's not really a drawing of a hand with scissors, but
>>> instead it's a record of the journey of the ant! Then they do a second
>>> blind contour (which goes a bit longer), and after that, a modified
>>> contour, in which they're allowed to look at their paper, but only for
>>> 2 seconds at a time; all the other rules are the same.
>>>
>>>
>>> Sorry this is so long, but I do think this is a really important piece
>>> of the puzzle for them at this age - they so want to know how to "make
>>> things look right", and after two blind contour drawings, they are
>>> nearly all impressed with how their modifed contour drawing turns out -
>>> much more realistic than they thought they could do! Here are a couple
>>> of projects my 6th grade students do after having done this exercise - I
>>> really do build on those contour skills:
>>> http://www.artsonia.com/museum/gallery.asp?exhibit=214015 ,
>>> http://www.artsonia.com/museum/gallery.asp?exhibit=223919 ,
>>> http://www.artsonia.com/museum/gallery.asp?exhibit=249904
>>> Good luck!
>>> -Lydia in Toledo
>>> Toledo School for the Arts
>>
>>
>> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
>>
>> Subject: artsonia- student statements?
>> From: jeryl HOLLINGSWORTH <hollingsworth005@bellsouth.net>
>> Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 16:02:30 -0700 (PDT)
>> X-Message-Number: 3
>>
>> Hi all,
>> I hope everyone is off to a great start. I'm gearing up with Artsonia again
>> as we finish work that could be published, and one of my students is in the
>> running for Artist of the Week- Zaine7 in the 4th -6th grade age group. His work
>> is a gesture drawing study which we do as the beginning of a long unit on human
>> form that ends with sculptures to go along with their history unit. I'm sure he
>> would appreciate your vote each day from now until Sat. On another note, this
>> year Artsonia is adding a student statement component. The parents log on and
>> the students post their comments or the teacher can post. Teachers have an
>> option to block it and only let them do it at school. I'd like your thoughts on
>> blocking or not. At first I thought it would be good to get parents involved,
>> but the couple of comments that have been posted clearly showed the parents
>> didn't get the idea (example:I love you honey, good job- your mama) The
>> artsonia folks put an explanation of the artist statement that you could adjust
>> if you want. I have tried now to make it easier to understand for parents. I may
>> wait a bit and if doesn't work out, I'll block it and try to do it at school.
>> What are all of you doing?
>>
>> thanks,
>> Jeryl
>>
>>
>> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
>>
>> Subject: RE: artsonia- student statements?
>> From: Cheryl Lloyd <clloyd@ceres.k12.ca.us>
>> Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 19:16:09 -0700
>> X-Message-Number: 4
>>
>> Hi Jeryl,
>> I have experienced the same issue with parents writing comments in artist statement section, although without any prompting from me, some kids went on and wrote artist statements which I thought was really cool. I actually emailed Artsonia to see if I could log on my students at school to write their statements at school and I was told that there isn't a way to do that at this time. I would have to give them my login and password, which I am not going to do. I suggested that they make a student login code like they do for teachers. Maybe if more of us ask for it, they will make that happen for us.
>>
>> In the meantime, I have made a worksheet where students type in the answers in my digital art class and I plan to copy and paste the statements myself. I haven't done it yet...in my plans for next week.
>>
>> PS. Still loving your ABC kinder curriculum! You should sell it!
>>
>> Cheri Lloyd
>> Ceres, CA
>> ________________________________________
>> From: jeryl HOLLINGSWORTH
>> Sent: Wednesday, September 15, 2010 4:02 PM
>> To: TeacherArtExchange Discussion Group
>> Subject: [teacherartexchange] artsonia- student statements?
>>
>> Hi all,
>> I hope everyone is off to a great start. I'm gearing up with Artsonia again
>> as we finish work that could be published, and one of my students is in the
>> running for Artist of the Week- Zaine7 in the 4th -6th grade age group. His work
>> is a gesture drawing study which we do as the beginning of a long unit on human
>> form that ends with sculptures to go along with their history unit. I'm sure he
>> would appreciate your vote each day from now until Sat. On another note, this
>> year Artsonia is adding a student statement component. The parents log on and
>> the students post their comments or the teacher can post. Teachers have an
>> option to block it and only let them do it at school. I'd like your thoughts on
>> blocking or not. At first I thought it would be good to get parents involved,
>> but the couple of comments that have been posted clearly showed the parents
>> didn't get the idea (example:I love you honey, good job- your mama) The
>> artsonia folks put an explanation of the artist statement that you could adjust
>> if you want. I have tried now to make it easier to understand for parents. I may
>> wait a bit and if doesn't work out, I'll block it and try to do it at school.
>> What are all of you doing?
>>
>> thanks,
>> Jeryl
>>
>>
>> ---
>> To unsubscribe go to
>> http://www.getty.edu/education/teacherartexchange/unsubscribe.html
>> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
>>
>> Subject: Teaching Elementary Kids
>> From: <joe3cox@cox.net>
>> Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 20:33:38 -0400
>> X-Message-Number: 5
>>
>> Hello everyone,
>> One thing about being and artist and teacher is always being thrown a creative challenge. I teach high school art and ceramic during the day. Now I have been offered an opportunity to teach ceramic to 8 to 13 year olds at a our local art center. I get some extra cash plus the use of the facilities for my own work. We just had our first class and whoa, was I in for a shock. I am definitely out of my comfort zone.
>>
>> I have 10 great students who meet for a 2 hour class after school. I have three boys who are very energetic and like to talk very loudly, pound the clay with their fist and play. How are some good ways to get them to focus and calm down a bit. I realize it is after school and they are energized but I still need some order in managing the class. Should I set them together or will this just lead to more play.
>>
>> I kid had to pay to take the class so they want to be in the class. So any suggestions to help me out would be greatly appreciated.
>>
>> Blessing,
>> Joe
>>
>>
>>
>> ---
>>
>> END OF DIGEST
>>
>> ---
cfccc76d4e0705c19@lists.pub.getty.edu
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> Subject: Re: contemporary living artists
> From: Natalie Sakurai <gnatsak@surewest.net>
> Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 11:21:02 -0700
> X-Message-Number: 8
>
> I love San D.'s idea! Another thought - flip through the last section
> of an Art in America or ARTnews magazine. Current shows are usually
> reviewed there, and will include the artist's name, gallery
> information, and of course, a review of the work. This could be
> incorporated in the assignment somehow. You could pull out artists
> who you feel are appropriate, photocopy, and distribute.
> Good luck!
> Natalie (Northern California)
> On Sep 17, 2010, at 4:47 AM, San D Hasselman wrote:
>
>>
>> Good Morning
>> While I don't have any lists to contribute right now, I do have a
>> suggestion as a culmination to your project. Many years ago our
>> school had an art gallery (it has since been refurbished as a
>> classroom). My art club ran it, picked the themes of the shows, and
>> then invited artists to submit work, they then curated the show. One
>> show that was VERY successful was "Hidden Talents", a show that
>> invited faculty, staff and parents to enter any kind of art from
>> quilts to drawings. Not only was it diversed, but it brought to
>> light the word "contemporary" in a different context. Students
>> talked for years about how the Biology teacher did watercolors of
>> the shore, and the 70 year old secretary was a fabulous quilter, and
>> who knew that so and so's father was a photographer. It might be
>> interesting for your students to find contemporary artists in the
>> community, interview them, and showcase their work.
>>
>> San D
>>
>>>
>>>
>>> I teach an upper level high school art class and plan to have each
>>> student research and present a contemporary living artist to the
>>> class. I would like to provide some direction for those who need
>>> it. Is there a good website my students could use to find
>>> interesting, school appropriate, contemporary artists? Also, if
>>> anyone knows of a specific artist that they think would be
>>> wonderful, I would appreciate that information, too!
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Kim Dodge
>>> Studio Art
>>> Menchville HS
>> ---
>> To unsubscribe go to
>> http://www.getty.edu/education/teacherartexchange/unsubscribe.html
>>
>
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> Subject: Re: contemporary living artists
> From: Heather Leal <hleal@att.net>
> Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 11:59:19 -0700
> X-Message-Number: 9
>
> Here are some-
>
> raymond saunders - http://www.artcyclopedia.com/artists/saunders_raymond.html
> jordan kantor- http://www.ratio3.org/artists/jordan-kantor
> Francesca Pastine- http://bearclaw.rexx.com/~fpastine/
> david huffman-http://www.artnet.com/artist/424210883/david-huffman.html
> james gobel- http://www.steveturnercontemporary.com/artists/gobel/happyhour/
> carole peel-http://www.cca.edu/academics/faculty/cpeel
> jovi schnel- http://www.jovischnell.com/
> kim anno- http://www.kimanno.com/
> stephen beal- http://www.artslant.com/global/artists/show/49202-stephen-beal
> howard eige- http://howardeige.com/home.html
>
> All are part of the faculty at CCA - California College of the Arts-
> where my son is in the grad program. There are more on CCA's faculty,
> and I imagine looking at faculty lists at other art schools would add
> many more to the list.
>
> Heather
>
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> Subject: Re: contemporary living artists
> From: "dulcius" <dulcius@mailnew.com>
> Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 14:29:07 -0700
> X-Message-Number: 10
>
> Kim,
> here are some contemporary artists we got to meet at TICA this summer:
> Rebecca Morris, Miranda Lichtenstein, Inka Essenhigh, Eliot Hundley,
> Spencer Finch, Andrew Falkowski, and Phillip Vanderhyden (I feel like
> I'm missing someone - help, Patz!). There is a very wide range of
> styles, subject matters, and media covered by this group, as you will
> see when you look them up! By the way, anyone who is interested in
> learning more about contemporary art should CERTAINLY apply for the
> School of the Art Institute of Chicago's TICA program for next summer -
> I think the application process begins sometime in late winter.
>
> -Lydia in Toledo
> Toledo School for the Arts
>
> On Fri, 17 Sep 2010 07:30 -0400, "Kimberly B. Dodge"
> <kimberly.dodge@nn.k12.va.us> wrote:
>> I teach an upper level high school art class and plan to have each
>> student research and present a contemporary living artist to the class.
>> I would like to provide some direction for those who need it. Is there a
>> good website my students could use to find interesting, school
>> appropriate, contemporary artists? Also, if anyone knows of a specific
>> artist that they think would be wonderful, I would appreciate that
>> information, too!
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Kim Dodge
>> Studio Art
>> Menchville HS
>>
>> ________________________________
>> Newport News Public Schools Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message,
>> including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended
>> recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any
>> unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If
>> you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately
>> by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.
>>
>>
>> ---
>> To unsubscribe go to
>> http://www.getty.edu/education/teacherartexchange/unsubscribe.html
>>
>
>
>
> ---
>
> END OF DIGEST
>
> ---
5c4ac3f65a51ee0b@lists.pub.getty.edu

---
To unsubscribe go to 
http://www.getty.edu/education/teacherartexchange/unsubscribe.html