Re: [teacherartexchange] contemporary living artists

---------

From: dulcius (dulcius_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Sep 17 2010 - 14:29:07 PDT

Kim,
here are some contemporary artists we got to meet at TICA this summer:
Rebecca Morris, Miranda Lichtenstein, Inka Essenhigh, Eliot Hundley,
Spencer Finch, Andrew Falkowski, and Phillip Vanderhyden (I feel like
I'm missing someone - help, Patz!). There is a very wide range of
styles, subject matters, and media covered by this group, as you will
see when you look them up! By the way, anyone who is interested in
learning more about contemporary art should CERTAINLY apply for the
School of the Art Institute of Chicago's TICA program for next summer -
I think the application process begins sometime in late winter.

-Lydia in Toledo
Toledo School for the Arts