Re: [teacherartexchange] contemporary living artists

---------

From: Natalie Sakurai (gnatsak_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Sep 17 2010 - 11:21:02 PDT

I love San D.'s idea! Another thought - flip through the last section
of an Art in America or ARTnews magazine. Current shows are usually
reviewed there, and will include the artist's name, gallery
information, and of course, a review of the work. This could be
incorporated in the assignment somehow. You could pull out artists
who you feel are appropriate, photocopy, and distribute.
Good luck!
Natalie (Northern California)