[teacherartexchange] contemporary living artists

---------

From: Kimberly B. Dodge (kimberly.dodge_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Sep 17 2010 - 04:30:35 PDT

I teach an upper level high school art class and plan to have each student research and present a contemporary living artist to the class. I would like to provide some direction for those who need it. Is there a good website my students could use to find interesting, school appropriate, contemporary artists? Also, if anyone knows of a specific artist that they think would be wonderful, I would appreciate that information, too!

Thanks,
Kim Dodge
Studio Art
Menchville HS

Newport News Public Schools Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.