RE: [teacherartexchange] artsonia- student statements?

---------

From: Cheryl Lloyd (clloyd_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 15 2010 - 19:16:09 PDT

Hi Jeryl,
I have experienced the same issue with parents writing comments in artist statement section, although without any prompting from me, some kids went on and wrote artist statements which I thought was really cool. I actually emailed Artsonia to see if I could log on my students at school to write their statements at school and I was told that there isn't a way to do that at this time. I would have to give them my login and password, which I am not going to do. I suggested that they make a student login code like they do for teachers. Maybe if more of us ask for it, they will make that happen for us.

In the meantime, I have made a worksheet where students type in the answers in my digital art class and I plan to copy and paste the statements myself. I haven't done it yet...in my plans for next week.

PS. Still loving your ABC kinder curriculum! You should sell it!

Cheri Lloyd
Ceres, CA