Re: [teacherartexchange] 6th grade art

---------

From: Peggy Woolsey (eoolspeg_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Sep 14 2010 - 05:49:48 PDT

Such a good statement San D! I often found myself teaching with an AP
mindset, and really it probably wasn't that appropriate. Still, it is
a struggle to create a form within and around which everyone can work.
Solidity is so mutable sometimes! My brain is calming down a little
with retirement, but thankfully, yours is still in bloom.
Peggy