Re: [teacherartexchange] 6th grade art

---------

From: Gayle Parent (gayleparent_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Sep 14 2010 - 07:03:19 PDT

In the interest of being speedy (I'm running late this morning) I didn't take time to carefully phrase my last response, but thinking about it I decided to take another minute to say that I didn't mean to say that others were wrong in suggesting not doing blind contour with 6th grade students, just that it's possible to have a good experience with that lesson too, and that I don't think you made a mistake in trying it.

I didn't mean to offend anyone, and I hope that I didn't.