[teacherartexchange] please vote for my Limeades for Learning Project!

---------

From: Tina Vercelli (tvercelli_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Sep 14 2010 - 06:46:31 PDT

Please consider voting for my Limeades for Learning Project! The program is
sponsored by Sonic Drive In and Donorschoose.org.

Voting continues until September 30th. You may vote once a day per email
address. Please take a look at my project and vote as often as possible. The
projects with the most votes at the end of each week are funded!

http://www.limeadesforlearning.com/projects/view/420787/teacher

Thank you for your consideration and support!

Tina V