Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] please vote for my Limeades for Learning Project!

From: Tina Vercelli (tvercelli_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Sep 14 2010 - 06:46:31 PDT

Please consider voting for my Limeades for Learning Project! The program is
sponsored by Sonic Drive In and

Voting continues until September 30th. You may vote once a day per email
address. Please take a look at my project and vote as often as possible. The
projects with the most votes at the end of each week are funded!

Thank you for your consideration and support!

Tina V

To unsubscribe go to