[teacherartexchange] 6th grade art

---------

From: JeanE C. McIntosh (jecmc1_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Sep 13 2010 - 21:22:31 PDT

I wonder if anyone has a syllabus or perhaps some lesson plans for 6th
grade art that include the grading rubrics. I have been trying to
teach blind contour. So far a young lady told me today that she had a
problem with me calling it "blind". They made great tops out of the
paper plates and pencils. They didn't want to use their hands to draw,
the tricycle or the plant.
I am at my wits end. I really need some help.
JeanE M.