Re:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: September 05, 2010

---------

From: Claire d'Anthes (cdanthes_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 12 2010 - 21:04:39 PDT

Thank you to everyone who has responded. I see that this is a general
problem. I think that our district which has a certain # of very
wealthy people and a # of people who are not wealthy but who know their
rights, not a bad thing, is probably a little more "sue-happy" than
many others. I've corresponded with some of you individually, I'll try
to post what worked for my students. This is a little bit weird for
me as I've always been the go-to teacher for S.E.

Thanks, for your help,
Claire