RE:[teacherartexchange] Digital Art for Disabled

---------

From: Margaret Angstadt (mangstadt_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 11 2010 - 03:40:00 PDT

Dear Claire
You might consider a simple program for these students, such as the
free, online Picasa program. You and your few students would need a
gmail account. Editing is made simple, albums (in Picasa or online)
are easy to create. Options are limited, yet simple and effective.

I'm going into my third week of digital photography with no
computers...Still waiting!

Best wishes for you and your students' success.

Margaret Angstadt
Visual Arts, Grades 7-12
Mill River Union High School
North Clarendon, Vermont

This email may contain information under the Family Educational Rights
and Privacy Act (FERPA) or the Health Insurance Portability and
Accountability Act (HIPAA).  If this email contains confidential
and/or privileged student or health information and you are not
entitled to access such information under FERPA or HIPAA, federal
regulations require that you destroy this email without reviewing it
and you may not forward it to anyone.