Re: [teacherartexchange] Block periods

---------

From: KulasFamily (makul9_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 09 2010 - 16:12:02 PDT

I find that our second graders love to discuss art before our hands-on art
activity. We have 60 minute periods and I usually have to cut the discussion
short in order to finish in that time period (I often run late...). 80
minutes would be great!
Mary in northern MN

Subject: Re: [teacherartexchange] Block periods

Regarding the Linnea book, there was a video made to accompany that story.
It is appropriate for elementary level students and may now be available in
DVD format.

           Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus
           Retired, now studying traditional
             lithography and French