Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: September 07, 2010

From: tara franzese (artmuse67_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 08 2010 - 18:04:20 PDT

Hi All,

Hope the new school year is finding you all well so far!

I have a great cause I wanted to post a link for on the server. It's
called Fortunato's smile and is an organization that employs disabled
adults with the opportunity to create greeting cards. The
organization was inspired by the founder's sister who has down's
syndrome (as you will find all this out in the video when you look at
the link.) The pledging ends on September 12th, and they only need
about 400 more dollars to reach their goal. Check it our and spread
the word if you have time!!

Best Regards

To unsubscribe go to