[teacherartexchange] Tempera Paints

---------

From: Mark Paradise (MParadise_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 08 2010 - 05:00:43 PDT

Hi Everyone,
Jim was asking about some recommendations for tempera paints. In my 30+ years of teaching, I've tried them all. Some settle out quickly, go moldy, or have weak color. The best brand I've used and stayed with is Crayola Premier tempera. You can't beat them for the price. Most art supply companies sell them.
Good luck,
Mark

NOTICE:
This e-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise exempt from disclosure. If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify us by replying to the original message at the listed email address. Thank You.