Re: [teacherartexchange] HS Digital photo curriculum.

---------

From: Natalie Sakurai (gnatsak_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Sep 07 2010 - 12:37:55 PDT

Hi Barbara,

I was curious about the Roy G Biv song, so tried to find it on Groove
Shark. They didn't have the Greg Percy version, but it appears that
They Might Be Giants also performs a song by that name. It was a
little corny, but possibly more recent. (?) You might want to check
it out.

Thanks for the tip on the song! I love incorporating music in the
classroom.
Natalie from Northern California