Re: [teacherartexchange] paper sculptures

---------

From: Jim Chaput (Jim_Chaput_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Sep 06 2010 - 08:15:27 PDT

"TeacherArtExchange Discussion Group"
<teacherartexchange@lists.pub.getty.edu> writes:
>hi friends. can anyone suggest me an advanced book on origami and
>paper sculpture.

I have a 10+ collection of origami books. The best time to pick them up is
during the Christmas season in the books stores. Origami Omnibus, Unit
Origami, Essential Origami and Roses, Origami and Math are few good ones.
You can also find a few online like the crane and few other folds. .
Jim Chaput,