Re: [teacherartexchange] HS Digital photo curriculum.

---------

From: Jim Chaput (Jim_Chaput_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 05 2010 - 07:25:38 PDT

I have really enjoyed the discussion on the best tempera since I am doing
my ordering this next week

I am teaching 7th and 8th graders with 85 minute rotating block every
other day. Does anyone have guidance of keeping kids with a 12-13- minute
attention span on task for 85 min? I have tried 2-3 assignments per period
with spotty results. I would like to go deeper into painting since they
have very limited drawing painting skills since painting is my first love.
We have been in school since mid August which is one of the reasons of my
slow response on the Photography question
Jim Chaput

Jim_Chaput@englewood.k12.co.us