RE:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: September 03, 2010

---------

From: Erwin, Douglas B. (DErwin_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 04 2010 - 12:02:25 PDT

Hi Jean;
I find that the price of the product is often an indicator of the quality...more pigment..less fading...no cracking. Prang or Crayola Artist quality works for me. Are you aware that to get a good violet or for a good green, you should use turquoise and magenta with what ever primary color needed? It took me years to figure that out(someone probably told me)...the colors of light mixing...the results are teriffic. These are the colors used for mixing on most TV or any screens. Good luck.
Doug