Re: [teacherartexchange] Optical Illusions

---------

From: Rebecca Burch (mamallama_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 02 2010 - 08:03:26 PDT

Sharon -- I love that one! I hadn't seen the article, just got a
forwarded email with the animated picture and not much explanation.
Thanks for sharing. I always wondered if that was a legitimate way to
tell if someone is more right- or left-brained. My husband can not
see it going clockwise, no matter what! LOL!

Rebecca

--
Rebecca Burch,
Charleston Catholic High School