Re: [teacherartexchange] Optical Illusions

---------

From: Sharon (sharon_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 02 2010 - 05:20:08 PDT

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/wacky/the-right-brain-vs-left-brain/story-e6frev20-1111114577583

There's the link to the left/right dancer.

I LOVE this and show the kids every year. I also have it running on
my laptop during parent teacher conferences :-)

BTW, our classes started Aug. 26th, and Labor Day is a regular school
day for us! SO busy right now, trying to get all the plates spinning!

--
Sharon
www.art-rageous.net