[teacherartexchange] Optical Illusions

---------

From: sfrank (sfrank_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 02 2010 - 04:08:52 PDT

Hi Everyone - I trust that all are getting prepared for the opening day. I find
it necessary to request an optical illusion that was sent all of us
approximately 4 years ago. It showed a girl going around and around. To some
it looked as if she was going from right to left; and to others she was going
from left to right. Either way, I saved it all these years; however, my
computer crashed and now I don't have anything I have been saving.

Is there anyone that can send this to me? It worked great with my high school
students and I want to get it again for this upcoming year. I would appreciate
any help I can get.

Thank you - - - Susie sfrank@mpsk12.net