[teacherartexchange] Please vote for my Limeades for Learning project

---------

From: Tina Vercelli (tvercelli_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 01 2010 - 06:40:31 PDT

Sonic and DonorsChoose.org have an exciting partnership called Limeades For
Learning. With your help, I can get the funding I need to inspire my
students to learn.

Your part is simple. Just go to LimeadesForLearning.com to vote for my
project. SONIC is donating more than half a million dollars to the projects
that receive the most votes. But I need your help to make sure one's mine!

Here's the project I submitted:

I SEE NOW!--A Document Camera for Demos

http://www.limeadesforlearning.com/projects/view/420787/teacher

Votes are collected between August 31 and September 31. You can only vote
one time a day per email address.

Go to LimeadesForLearning.com to learn more about it. And don't forget to
make your vote count. Thanks for your help!

Sincerely,

Tina Vercelli