RE: [teacherartexchange] sketchbooks

---------

From: Sears, Ellen (ellen.sears_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 01 2010 - 04:42:36 PDT

I love using 2-ply cardboard (cereal/cracker boxes) for book covers -
Check this out - but I would probably use a pamphlet stitch with the students -
http://thelongthread.com/?p=3750

pamphlet stitch:
http://www.booklyn.org/education/ispamphlet.pdf

more:
http://straightlinesout.blogspot.com/2009/11/pamphlet-stitch-journal-tutorial.html

Need something even easier? Try this one, but use a pencil through the holes:
http://www.education.com/activity/article/sketchbook/

Ellen