Re:[teacherartexchange] Paint a cake

---------

From: Jerry Vilenski (jvilenski_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Sep 29 2009 - 06:03:43 PDT

There actually is a way to create dimensional paint with cheap acrylics. I would use acrylic modeling paste, which is a product that is mixed with the acrylic paint to form a thick, moldable substance that can be used to produce three-dimensional effects. I have used Liquitex brand before, and there are other companies out there that produce similar products.

Jerry
artguyvilenski.com