[teacherartexchange] Help with Wayne Thiebaud lesson

---------

From: Daniel Murren (djmurren_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Sep 28 2009 - 13:13:32 PDT

I am planning to do a lesson on Wayne Thiebaud "Paint a cake". It will be
done on drawing paper with cheap thin acrylic paint. Is there a way to make
the paint thicker to add frosting flowers? I don't want anything too thick
that might fall off the paper. I showed my 6th. and 7th. grade students a
YouTube video done by CBS Sunday morning show and they were so excited to
start drawing their ideas for cakes. Any ideas out there?