Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: [teacherartexchange] Assignments for suspended students

From: Victoria Lambert (Victoria.Lambert_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Sep 28 2009 - 11:15:43 PDT

Altered books?

Victoria Nicholson Lambert
 Art Program Coordinator
C. E. Dingle Elementary School

From: Tina Vercelli []
Sent: Monday, September 28, 2009 10:51 AM
To: TeacherArtExchange Discussion Group
Subject: [teacherartexchange] Assignments for suspended students

I have several students who are on long term suspensions from our Middle
school. We are still required to "teach" them and provide lessons for them
to do while they are away. I'm running out of simple lessons to send home
for them to do. For obvious reasons they can't do certain projects that we
are doing in class, so I'm needing things that they can do on their own at
Any suggestions?

To unsubscribe go to
Woodland Joint Unified School District has scanned this message for viruses and dangerous content
To unsubscribe go to