RE:[teacherartexchange] plastic picture plane

---------

From: Tina Vercelli (tvercelli_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Sep 28 2009 - 06:14:37 PDT

I cut a classroom set of frames out of posterboard, laminated them, and then
drew out the quadrants with a sharpie. They work OK, but if I did it over
again, I would use a thicker piece of cardboard.

I like the plexiglass idea...although there's a cost to it, Im sure they
last much longer than mine.

I would also like to see your powerpoint!