RE:[teacherartexchange] plastic picture plane

---------

From: Robin Phillips (rphillips_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Sep 28 2009 - 05:02:14 PDT

Dana,

I use plexiglass sheets donated by a parent and use dry erase markers. I use it with 6th graders and some of them find it hard to keep the marker from sliding around. All the lines are pretty shaky, but they get the idea. I have also used transparency sheets with a grid printed on them for other "seeing" exercises. They other thing that I use for viewfinders is stretcher strips assembled in a rectangle or square. With just a little modeling clay supporting them, they stay up on the tabletop.
I'd love to see your PowerPoints and whatever else you come up with. Thanks for sharing.

Robin in PA