Re: [teacherartexchange] Plastic Picture Plane

---------

From: Dulcius (dulcius_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 27 2009 - 20:35:28 PDT

While these are definitely not as long-lasting as the plexi idea, I use ones
I made using some overhead transparency frames that were in my school's
supply room; I don't think anyone had a use for them, but I did! They're
made from poster-board weight white cardboard, they have about a 1.5" frame
all around, with rounded corners and an opening big enough to tape an
overhead transparency into. I just printed out a sheet with the "quadrants"
on it, then photocopied it onto transparency sheets, then taped them into
the frames. So far, I've used my original set of them with 5 classes, and
they're holding up ok.
-Lydia in Toledo
Toledo School for the Arts