Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] Plastic Picture Plane

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 27 2009 - 18:48:38 PDT

It's a great lesson if you can do it - in the Renaissance artists
traced the
world on planes of glass - it's important that the student have a post
someway to rest their face so their point of view does not change.
I have a supply of plastic sheets - I may work up some frames to
use in a future workshop.

On Sep 27, 2009, at 6:30 PM, Bunki Kramer wrote:

> Are you talking about viewfinders?
> I would love to see your powerpoints. Bunki
> ************************
> On Sep 27, 2009, at 5:20 PM, Dana Paternoster wrote:
>> I am working on making lessons from the "Drawing on the Right Side
>> of the Brain" book, and have gotten to the Plastic Picture Plane
>> part.
>> What do you all do about that? Do you make them from scratch? I
>> know I made some a few years ago at my previous school, but I don't
>> hardly have that kind of time anymore to make enough for 32
>> students. Before I made cardboard frames and taped in overhead
>> projector sheets?
>> Any ideas? Do you just skip those lessons?
>> Thanks in advance.
>> Dana
>> P.S.
>> If anyone is a week or so when I finish putting the
>> lessons together, I will be happy to share what I have typed and
>> the PowerPoints. Let me know, and I will email them.
> ---
> To unsubscribe go to

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

Read My Blog: