[teacherartexchange] Plastic Picture Plane

---------

From: Dana Paternoster (thenatureofart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 27 2009 - 17:20:30 PDT

I am working on making lessons from the "Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain" book, and have gotten to the Plastic Picture Plane part.

What do you all do about that? Do you make them from scratch? I know I made some a few years ago at my previous school, but I don't hardly have that kind of time anymore to make enough for 32 students. Before I made cardboard frames and taped in overhead projector sheets?

Any ideas? Do you just skip those lessons?

Thanks in advance.

Dana

P.S.
If anyone is interested...in a week or so when I finish putting the lessons together, I will be happy to share what I have typed and the PowerPoints. Let me know, and I will email them.