Re: [teacherartexchange] Daily Grade or Progress Grades

---------

From: M. Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 26 2009 - 12:36:29 PDT

When I give daily grades I only document those losing points. I give 10
points per day, and at the end of class I put points in for those students
losing points. At the end of the week you can easily add the points up &
enter them for the week. This is also good back up when a student's overall
grade is poor, since if they are not earning their daily points their
projects show that lack of effort.
~Michal